Monday, September 13, 2010

We love to laugh! hahahahaha.....................

Oh, days full of laughter are so good. SO good. Sarah and I went to the library to study today. (to study right?)Well, I ended up taking a nap. And Sarah was working on some other homework so I just didn't want to get into studying for Bio without her ya know? So... Sarah told me I should just be a dental assistant my whole life and forget about dental hygiene school and just focus on getting married. WHAAAAAAAT? Are you kidding me Sarah? Ridiculous. Then I remember all the science classes in my near future and that idea doesn't sound so bad. ;) Nah...... I'm kidding. Anyway, needless to say, we DID get some studying done.

*Sarah is mastering the french braid...I'm so proud of her. She can do her very own now. And she looks like a BABE ;)

No comments: