Tuesday, November 2, 2010

That time of the month again.

Oh this time of the month. And I am not talking about pms. Tarah and I go through our finances at the end of every month, and it is again... that time. Wow! Time sure flies. I can hardly believe it. ANYWAY... my wallet has felt so neglected I feel. It is CRAMMED packed with receipts. The other night I went to wal-mart to purchase something for Catie that she needed for FHE, and on my way out the door the greeter asked me for my receipt and I panicked for just a minute. Really? How was I going to find my receipt in my wallet that was overflowing with them. The guy was funny. After a minute he started looking over my shoulder with me. We found it eventually, together. Joint effort. He actually pointed it out. ha. So... yay for checks and bills and this time of the month!

No comments: