Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Trip to Utah.... and Vegas, along the way.






I know I know... we're super super late in posting this, but.... we can't just move on and leave you all out of our fun adventures so.... the day we returned from our Cali trip with our roommates I had to speak in church that Sunday, so... I gave my talk and then Tarah and I were off again to meet Dad, Mom and Jordan in Vegas before heading up to Utah to spend Christmas with Grandma and Grandpa. Tarah and I got there a little later that night and the kids were already in bed, but the next morning, we were greeted nice and early and we were thrilled! ha... While we were there, Grandma and Grandpa (mom & dad) had their christmas for the kids and The Myers had a little something for grandma and grandpa, so it was fun to be there for that.

Ha! Ashlynn played a piece from her violin recital for us while we were there, which was a huge treat. We can't believe how talented all of our nieces and nephews are! icheeewawawa!


No comments: