Sunday, December 12, 2010

"I'm in love! I'm in love! And I don't care who knows it"..... (this is a quote off of the Elf... just in honor of the season)

Yes, that is a quote off the Elf, but shoot.... I am coming out and saying it ya'll...Good CRUD this kid is not making it easy for me. He's just TOO STINKING ADORABLE. I'm just saying...this is kind of bold, and well- if you don't know my personality very well and are not able to really hear the tone of my voice then you will just wonder about me, but.... I am just saying, I would not mind having his children. Just sayin. I mean, I've got to do SOMETHING to repay him for all his kindness. ;)

Anyway... Sundays are so wonderfuL. We love them! We have finals this week. So does Jordan, and so does Joseph! We all need to do well so please pray for us!


.tw.

No comments: