Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Little help from someone?

Alright you all.... All 3 of you that read this.... ha. I need someone to tell me if it is inappropriate to hug someone for 2 hours. Is that like, inappropriate? I have a roommate here that says it is ha, and I am the LAST person that would want to do something inappropriate ya know? So as silly as this question is, I'm really serious. Is it?

Jared and I hugged from 9:45 last night to 11:47. He told me he wasn't going to let go until I did, and uh, well..... ha. I didn't want to, so I didn't. And we enjoyed wonderful conversation and he was absolutely adorable and kissed my forehead and and AND! OH this boy is just sweet to me. He totally tried to kiss me and I got scared! He had my face in his HANDS! And he was totally going to but I got freaked out and kinda put my head down a little and so he kissed my forehead instead. Oh man. AHHHHDHAKDJFHALDK! I am way toooo scared and not good with this whole dating, cute stuff.

3 comments:

Sarah Westover & Aleck Lang said...

ha. Inappropriate Tarah. Inappropriate.

Mikelle said...

you harlot!! just kiss him already. and no disrespect to your roommate, but she's crazy. it's a hug.

Tarah said...

oh thank you Kelle. ha...