Sunday, February 13, 2011

A sinless sacrifice...

"His precious blood He freely spilt; His life he freely gave, A sinless sacrifice for guilt, A dying world to save." Today the sacrament song in church was 195, How Great the Wisdom and the Love. I paid close attention to the words of this song today and I am so grateful for the Sacrifice of our friend, and brother, and Redeemer Jesus Christ. A sinless sacrifice... he had done no wrong. I just can't believe it. I can't believe that he can do something so great for YOU and for ME...because he loves us that much. It's incredible. I am so grateful for that sinless sacrifice that was made.

I am so uncertain about my entire life. I am stressed out about my near future and I just want to figure it all out.

It's a new week. I hope I get a call back on a job tomorrow. Oh my goodness, please!

No comments: