Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Yesterday............Looooong day.

Oh yesterday was a long day, but a productive one. I had work in the morning. I went and cleaned the office, then directly after that I went and met this sweet little Hispanic lady at a huge office complex and she and I cleaned this huge 3 story office complex for about 3 hours. By this point, the right bunion in my foot and of course my knee were throbbing. I wanted to go home and just take a nap, but while Joseph and Mindy Petramalo are gone, I am covering some of their "waste removal" jobs. A.K.A. Poop scooping. So... I had 2 jobs to do. One only took about a half hour and the other one took me almost an hour and a half because it is a little more difficult to pry dog poop out of hard snow. Ha, BUT... I am still grateful for the opportunity to do it. I left there and went and bought a headlight for Josh's car because it's out and I took it to Jacob's and we replaced it but he broke the new bulb so.... we postponed it till we got another new one.

Ok here's the good stuff.... Jared text me and said, "Hey, do you have a minute, or 30?" ha...he's adorable. SO.... We met at the temple and just took a good walk around the grounds and just enjoyed the beautiful temple, the bright moon and the stars in the sky. It was a little cold and don't any of you think that I under dressed because I wanted him to wrap me in one of his wonderful hugs because I had gloves and a big jacket on but was still quivering a little bit. We'd been outside for about an hour at this point. He kept asking me if I was alright. I told him that yes I was a little cold but that I was fine. FINALLY.....he opened up his jacket and said, "Get over here" and wrapped me up in his hug that I am a little bit addicted to. It was adorable. Needless to say, we continued chatting as we stood in a wonderful Jared Tarah hug for a good 15 minutes. Seriously.... ha. He's adorable and makes me happy! He text me later that night ha and told me that I smelt good. He said his shirt smelt like me. ha.... cutie pa tootie. Tell you what. ANYWAY, OH OH OH! Funny story. While Jared and I were at the temple, after we had walked around a bit, we kinda stopped at this one spot and that's where we stayed for about 45 minutes. We'd been there for about 30 minutes already and suddenly a man, with a black beanie hat pops up out of a very small little space right between the wall of the temple and the bush. SERIOUSLY. I am not kidding! He just stood right up and walked off. He was probably 15 feet away from us and had been the entire time! HA! I laughed so hard! Jared and I kind of made a joke of it the rest of the night. ha....and we decided that he was probably there taking a nap or something and when we walked up, this poor guy thought we would just stop, enjoy the view and keep going! ha, but NO...! We stopped there and stayed for 45 minutes! Ha, so this poor man was probably just thinking, oh gosh, ok...this is going to look so bad ha but just walked up and left. Ya'll should have been there. It was hysterical! Anyway, such a great night.

No comments: